Louis Chan has been in the fitness industry for more than 8 years, he is an experienced fitness therapist, remedial massage therapist and Martial Arts instructor. He is devoted to creating a healthy lifestyle for the people around him.
Louis has always been active since childhood. At the age of 17, he started weight training and also spent most of his spare time practising martial arts.
In 1987, he came second in the NSW Kung Fu tournament. But despite his many victories, his intense training left him with major injuries, which was the main reason he became interested in personal training as a profession.
Working as a part-time martial arts instructor gave Louis the opportunity to meet people from different backgrounds, ages and abilities. These people may share a similar goal, but they each need a different approach to reach their goal. This was when Louis decided to implement a more personal advice and direction base for his clients.
Louis is currently working out of Fitness First Randwick, he is happy to meet anyone there for a personal training session or just to help with a fitness and nutrition advice.
- Diploma in Fitness (Fitness Therapist)
- Diploma in Remedial massage (Massage Therapist)
- Tai Chi for Falls and Prevention Instructor certificate
- Pilates Matwork certification (Australian Fitness Network)
- JA (Jairam Ashram) International Yoga certification
- Martial arts instructor, 6th Generation/disciple of Choy Lee Fut Martial Arts Federation (Sydney, Australia).